- Sun, 12:38: My hands are really hurting and reminding me not to fulfill my ambitions, such as any major work on FontForge.
- Sun, 18:35: For the nth time I tried using a display manager and for the nth time I went back to using startx.
- Sun, 18:36: llvm-gcc won’t compile fontforge, at least on amd64, and it seems to be due to a recurring problem.
- Sun, 18:38: Does anyone reading have experience with the Pure programming language?
- Sun, 18:55: It’s taking a bit of work to get my Gentoo OS healthy again after I broke it by trying Gnome 3 (which was in an awful state).
- Sun, 18:57: I’m rebuilding everything with a dependency on Python. We are on build 15 of 202 (numpy, which BTW is one of those that got screwed up).
- Mon, 11:52: What I thought was more extensive #Gentoo unhealthiness turned out to be merely a misguided library version bump at sage-for-gentoo.
- Mon, 12:01: RT @ilovetypography: For the doubters: http://twitpic.com/5hjkd4