- Thu, 19:04: Complex numbers seems to be broken nastily by Batteries 1.4.0. I am not in the mood to prepare a bug report; maybe later.
- Thu, 19:20: Lotsa ginger love going around Twitter today, but what I would like to see is graying, balding, dark, handsomish strange guy love.
- Thu, 21:50: @meanfluff Dawkins revived atheism? I doubt it. In any case, a young person’s know-it-all rashness in an elderly person is just sad.
- Thu, 22:07: @ATXGastronist What about a TRS-80, then? Ever use one of those? :)
- Fri, 01:28: @jessicahisch That’s too bad, then. :)
- Fri, 01:46: Checked out that Rangers game fan death. That rail is too low. Having had season tix behind rails, I know the obstruction sux, but too bad.
- Fri, 11:53: Israeli algorithm sheds light on the Bible - Washington Times http://bit.ly/n0kJPx