The President’s brass-knuckled pummeling of Chris Wallace is helpful and desirable because it improves the morale of Democratic voters and probably even Democratic politicians, who have woefully neglected morale as a factor.
Without morale, our patriotic cause is hopeless (pun intended).
My commentary on recent Air America Radio changes.
* The Young Turks are very nice, an excellent addition.
* Sam Seder is the King. I’m very, very glad they kept him, and I’m also glad that they removed the inane Jerry Springer to give Springer’s slot to Sam.
* It’s nice that Rachel Maddow has a later time slot.
* The next two programs after that, which were informative as weekend programming, are even more informative as weekday programming.
* I hope Peter Werbe gets Mike Malloy’s old job (minus one hour).
Oh, and I recommend that anyone who gives Mike Malloy a job be prepared to have him write a tell-all as soon as he’s coated the bridge with kerosene. Same thing goes if you give a job to Homer Simpson.
Rumor has it that a coalition of reactionary ‘Republicans’ is planning to undermine the Bushists in the 2006, so as to improve ‘Republican’ chances in 2008. It’s not a bad plan.
I think it’s fair to say that George Allen is not a member of this coalition. More likely he severed a bear’s testicles and stuffed them in the coalition’s mailbox. Will he even make it to the election?