May 13th, 2011
- Thu, 21:28: What I think about round corners as solution to objectionable square corners: just get rid of them. Round corners look like children's books
- Thu, 21:29: I meant get rid of square corners if they bother you. Why you need corners?
- Thu, 21:36: The trouble here is that Rogers didn't use sematically driven round corners: http://www.levien.com/type/myfonts/museum.html
- Fri, 01:14: I think I’ll make a webpage denouncing the use of Comic Sans and make sure to give it lots of round corners so it looks like a board book.
- Fri, 01:16: Are any of the rules and color changes on the Twitter page, other than the header and the entry boxes, actually functional?
- Fri, 01:19: The hover color changes are functional, although I'm not sure they aren't too subtle, given all the static color variation to distract.