June 4th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 16:06: Who uses #CSS overlays? Mine turn off underlines in links. Many changes to #dA, and use Mokka as the font. For Twitter, I use Walbaum Text.
- Fri, 16:24: Don’t invest in: quantum cryptography; the claims are bogus. Quantum computing; it probably actually doesn’t require QM. Teleportation, any.
- Fri, 16:25: The laws of thermodynamics guarantee that if you #teleport #Scotty frequently enough then what you will get is a Scotty-corpse.
- Fri, 16:53: RT @TheRyanFord: Museo is a nice typeface but everybody seems to be using it. That's how you kill a typeface.
- Fri, 17:20: First remove all sharp instruments from your proximity, and then imagine a world in which _all_ books were printed in Goudy Modern.
- Fri, 17:51: RT @colinmford: Obama's signature is a baby t-rex playing with a ball of yarn http://bit.ly/lDttjE Be warned, once you see it you can't ...
- Fri, 18:17: RT @PeriodPiece: RT THIS IF YOU WOULD HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR MOTHER ABORTING YOU #prochoice IS #prolife
- Fri, 18:23: RT @h5bp: Obama 2012 is looking for front-end devs. HTML5 Boilerplate experience explicitly desired :) http://t.co/FLi6WcW
- Fri, 22:31: I was following the work on fundamental physics coming out of the Bauhaus Univ. before I was designing fonts. How many can make that claim?
- Sat, 10:28: RT @clauseggers: Take that BoA! http://t.co/nxFlztS