* The Young Turks are very nice, an excellent addition.
* Sam Seder is the King. I’m very, very glad they kept him, and I’m also glad that they removed the inane Jerry Springer to give Springer’s slot to Sam.
* It’s nice that Rachel Maddow has a later time slot.
* The next two programs after that, which were informative as weekend programming, are even more informative as weekday programming.
* I hope Peter Werbe gets Mike Malloy’s old job (minus one hour).
Oh, and I recommend that anyone who gives Mike Malloy a job be prepared to have him write a tell-all as soon as he’s coated the bridge with kerosene. Same thing goes if you give a job to Homer Simpson.