Go to [link] and choose five quotes that describe where you mentally are. Then tag 5 people...
- Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964)
- You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962)
- There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)
- When you close your doors, and make darkness within, remember never to say that you are alone, for you are not alone; nay, God is within, and your genius is within. And what need have they of light to see what you are doing?
Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD)
- A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day.
Andre Maurois (1885 - 1967)
I don’t think you need to be religious or dualist for number four, as long as you are ‘spiritual’.
Okay, whom to non-bindingly tag? spiralsongkat, barking_iguana, stormlorde, littlelinguist, sober_fiend, and anyone else who wants to do this and does this sort of thing and whom I did not tag.