2. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Eating fatty foods.
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
Officially, yes, to avoid a needless police investigation due to nobody observing the death. Actually I was out of the room for a few minutes to make a phone call and when I came back it was over, my mom had stopped breathing. She had been in a coma for about a day.
Probably I should have told one my brothers to go keep watch, but I was not mature enough to ask someone for help. I mean immature like the guy who is lost and won’t ask for directions.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
I am uncertain. That is not the same as confused.
5. What was the last book you read for pleasure, and would you recommend it?
The Living Alphabet by Warren Chappell. It wasn’t that great.
6. Name a personal hero.
7. Would you ever choose to pack up your life for the promise of paradise elsewhere?
8. If a person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
9. Is there anything that made you unhappy recently?
10. What do you want most in life?
I want to make a significant contribution to the maturation of humanity.
11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think relates to you the most & why?
There doesn’t seem to be an answer to that question that would seem to me uncontrived.
12. What advice would you give to someone who thinks their whole world is falling down around them?
If this is mood-dependent, I would advise to remember what you thought when in a good mood, and to work hard to keep that prognostication while in the bad mood, on the grounds that we prognosticate better while in a good mood.
Is that clear? :)
13. Who is [sic] currently the most important people to you?
Kristy and Leigh.
14. What is your drug of choice?
15. If you could keep any animal for a pet, what would you keep?
A sheepdog of some sort or maybe a Siberian Husky. I guess either way it is a dog that loves to run.
It would not be practical, however, due to my medical conditions and habits.
16. Which fictional character are you most like?
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Depends what that means.
18. Do you have a motto?
19. What type of friends do you like?
Humans and canines.
20. What is your favorite place?
21. Recommend three movies.
Chariots of Fire.