List five songs that you are currently digging. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good. But they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your five songs. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.and copy them to my LJ afterwards.
I don't like to tag, however, so tag yourselves if you like. I like auto-tagging.
Some tunes, as I have already related to the tagger:
* 'Pressed For Time', a reel by Gordon Duncan. In fact I'm going to have to track down all the different recordings of this, because right now I just have Flook's.
* 'Coilsfield House', a slow air by Nathaniel Gow, in particular as played on traditional flute by Kevin Crawford.
* 'The Groves', an Irish hornpipe. (And I think this is a very enjoyable recording of it, too, by Seamus Ennis.)
* 'A Ground in Gamut', by Henry Purcell. I haven't actually listened to any recordings of this in a while, until now, but that's okay because I'm putting it in anyway.
* 'Spider and I', by Brian Eno. THis one also I hadn't listened to in a while. Both 'A Ground in Gamut' and 'Spider and I' are tunes I had been recently been thinking about listening to.
I've also got 'White Room' by Cream playing IMH, but I'm not certain I want it to be doing that right now, so I didn't put it down. I'm going to play that Ennis recording some more, trying to drive out the IMH music. :)