- Mon, 16:13: The death of bin Laden is a Soviet trick. Better hide behind some veneer before the bombs go off. (Oh, wait, it's not the 1980s anymore.)
- Mon, 16:18: RT @AlesiaA: I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure - Mark Twain
- Mon, 16:20: Delicious new water main.
- Mon, 16:52: Self-exposure: site on spin and disinformation refers to heavy-handed state government as "martial law": http://www.prwatch.org/node/10625
- Tue, 02:37: A lot of different cases to handle in Hobby-spline land, perhaps more with my conventions than with Metafont's. No "Endpoint" knots in mine.
- Tue, 10:43: "I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy." -- Jessica Dovey
- Tue, 10:46: BTW I think too much rejoicing at death of an enemy doesn't work mainly because of the reminder that the same thing will happen to you.
Tue, 12:31: RT @ AngryBlackLady: Why is it the libertarian assholes ALWAY bring up the crack/cocaine sentence disparity w/ me? Like drugs are…
Mon, 20:01: @ Floridaline Sort of. I think tomorrow he’s going to meet his first Italian American who doesn’t support Mussolini. :) Mon,…
Sun, 15:39: My Kindle seems to like regular web-embedded fonts, though not the Google Web Fonts API. Mon, 08:54: CrudFactory.com reworked;…