- Sat, 14:28: Fact: I use CSS overlay to use Mokka instead of Verdana for my deviantART messages page. Have grown completely used to the unusual |a|.
- Sat, 14:37: Now I should do an decide on a typeface I'd like to use for Twitter. Needs to have Esperanto, mind you.
- Sat, 16:08: The Twitter CSS makes resizing hard. I'm trying Crimson Text but the CSS is unfriendly. Storm's Andulka works well. My fonts all sucked.
- Sat, 16:11: Storm's Walbaum Text seems to work best with Twitter, among the typefaces I have tried. I already respected it as a screen font family.
- Sat, 16:38: Yes, definitely Walbaum Text.