- Mon, 07:38: "Genuine torture on the eyes" extremely well rendered: http://www.misterhonk.de/blog/
- Mon, 07:40: I should have pointed out, what's at http://www.misterhonk.de/blog/ is the new Azuro Web typeface. Painfully kaleidoscopic.
- Mon, 07:43: I am getting really quite fed up with sans serif. I wanted it to work as much as the next person, but I'm giving in. Others won't give up.
- Mon, 08:30: Hmm, Exherbo amd64 multibuild seems to have broken the build for glibc, at least on the 32-bit side. That's always a good thing ...
- Mon, 10:16: Chomsky: Proof that mastery of formal language can coexist with mastery of the slippery definition.
- Mon, 10:20: Naive rounding of cubic bezier points amplifies derivatives nastily. (FontForge has this problem.) I wish to write something, but haven't.
- Mon, 10:29: BTW round and what good have clothoids done you, if you think they look better? Anyone out there who prefers non-integral coordinates?