- Wed, 15:48: This peppery tea http://bit.ly/k7wajw is so much better to my taste than this weak cocoa burnt-onion soup http://bit.ly/my5Gud
- Wed, 17:09: What makes Gedney’s sauerkraut ‘homemade style’, and what would it look like if it weren’t ‘homemade style’?
- Wed, 17:25: ‘Old’ Kendall Park was a weird place to grow up: nowhere, roosters woke you up, nothing to do, but local buses a walk away took you to NY.
- Wed, 18:34: Failing to see the problem with Futura for text: http://pics.livejournal.com/chemoelectric/pic/0010e8ha (I’d like it slightly darker, sure.)
- Wed, 18:39: Mind you, my sans serif text revival urge is not for Futura but for ‘Berthold Standard Book’, with subsequent Akz. Grot.-dissing encouraged.
- Wed, 19:28: RT @kemayo: I like having Google around to take the lead on dropping support for IE versions: http://bit.ly/mesey7
- Wed, 20:57: Windows 8: I have a migraine and couldn’t even watch this video without pain: http://bit.ly/lCyEkV Plus that office looks so cheap.
- Wed, 21:00: I quit the Win 8 video well before the half point BTW. Grids without whitespace moving swishingly about, argh, just what I needed now.
Tue, 12:31: RT @ AngryBlackLady: Why is it the libertarian assholes ALWAY bring up the crack/cocaine sentence disparity w/ me? Like drugs are…
Mon, 20:01: @ Floridaline Sort of. I think tomorrow he’s going to meet his first Italian American who doesn’t support Mussolini. :) Mon,…
Sun, 15:39: My Kindle seems to like regular web-embedded fonts, though not the Google Web Fonts API. Mon, 08:54: CrudFactory.com reworked;…